Nemetschek AG: Public takeover bid for Graphisoft shareholders underway

Thu, 01 Feb 2007 17:27:08 DGAP-Ad-hoc: Nemetschek AG: Public takeover bid for Graphisoft shareholders underway

Nemetschek AG / Acquisition/Offer

Ad hoc announcement according to § 15 WpHG transmitted by DGAP - a company of EquityStory AG.
The issuer is solely responsible for the content of this announcement.

- Hungarian Financial Supervisory Authority issues approval - Acceptance period from February 4 to March 21, 2007 - Offer of 2,273 forints (HUF) (9 euros) per share -  Acquisition of remaining 45.7 percent targeted

Munich / Budapest, February 1, 2007 – The Hungarian Financial Supervisory Authority (HFSA) has issued its approval today for the public takeover bid submitted by Nemetschek AG to Graphisoft shareholders. The acceptance period during which Graphisoft shareholders can accept Nemetschek’s offer will run from February 4 to March 21, 2007. As announced, Nemetschek had filed a public takeover bid of 2,273 forints (HUF) (9 euros) per share to HFSA on January 17, 2007. Nemetschek AG has had a majority interest of 54.3 percent in Graphisoft since December 31, 2006.

Graphisoft Board of Directors recommends the acceptance of the offer
Nemetschek had acquired a call option for a majority on December 21, 2006. On December 31, 2006, Nemetschek exercised this call option and acquired 54.3 percent of the total 10.6 million shares for 9 euros per share. Nemetschek is launching a public takeover bid for the remaining 45.7 percent at the same price of 2,273 forints (HUF) (9 euros) per share to Graphisoft shareholders. The trading agents for the transaction are WestLB Hungaria Zrt. and Erste Befektetesi Zrt. (member of the Erste Group). On February 1, 2007, the Graphisoft Board of Directors recommended that shareholders accept the offer.

Nemetschek: Design. Build. Manage.

Nemetschek is headquartered in Munich and is the only vendor of IT solutions worldwide that encompass the entire building design, construction and management process. The product spectrum ranges from building design and construction through to property and real estate management. The software is used by over 170,000 renowned customers in 142 countries and 16 languages.

Graphisoft: Design Specialists

Graphisoft SE is headquartered in Budapest, Hungary, and specializes in software solutions for building design. The company was founded in 1982 and today has more than 260 employees as well as a worldwide network of loyal and independent sales partners. Graphisoft has subsidiaries in Hungary, Germany, USA, Japan, Great Britain, Spain and Finland. The company’s products are used by more than 100,000 customers in 82 countries. 

For more information concerning the takeover bid, please visit:

Nemetschek AG
Maren Moisl
Investor Relations
Phone: +49 (0)89 – 9 27 93 1219
Fax: +49 (0)89 – 9 27 93 5404

DGAP 01.02.2007 

Language:     English
Issuer:       Nemetschek AG
              Konrad-Zuse-Platz 1
              81829 München Deutschland
Phone:        +49 (0)89 92 793-0
Fax:          +49 (0)89 927 93-5200
ISIN:         DE0006452907
WKN:          645290
Listed: Geregelter Markt in Frankfurt (Prime Standard); Freiverkehr in Berlin-Bremen, Stuttgart, München, Hamburg, Düsseldorf  
End of News DGAP News-Service